where there is a will there is a way


WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY


Thousands obstacles in our way
But we know how to put them away
The path I have chosen is a difficult one
But I won’t give up until my job is done

I will always participate
And not for a second hesitate
I will not be afraid of criticism
Because it will always give me something to learn

Whenever success or failure will come to me
I will accept them both gracefully
It will never be my last chance…It will never be my last fight
I will work harder and make it perfectly alright

Excuses are many to make
But responsibilities are few to take
It is tough they rightly say

But…Where there is a will, there is a way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OVERFLOWING SENTIMENTS:

3 prank call ideas which I tried and you must try too!

BHOT ZARURI HAI