Rain


RAIN:

Whenever I see these drops of rain
I go down to my memory lane
When I and my friends made a human train
And went out to get wet in the rain

Mum kept screaming, “Are you out of your brains”
But we ignored that and kept dancing like insane
Jumping in the puddles and being happy for no reason
All these small joys made monsoon my favorite season

To feel the shower; we faced the sky
To catch the dark cloud…we made a try…
Whenever my paper boat sailed…my eyes gleamed
Where have those days gone…I often dreamed?

Now I have so much of work pending
And an e-file which my colleague is not sending
My clothes will get dirty…my hair will get messed up
I may get a cold and I might have to get dressed up

My heart requested my brain…that just for today…
Keep all these silly thoughts away
Today…after a long time…once again
I stepped out of the house in the rain

It worked like magic…all my worries are gone
And my same childhood happy mode was on
Today, I again made a paper boat and when it sailed
The happiness and the gleam in my eyes still prevailed.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OVERFLOWING SENTIMENTS:

3 prank call ideas which I tried and you must try too!

BHOT ZARURI HAI