3 prank call ideas which I tried and you must try too!



Photography of a Woman Lying on Sand

I live in a hostel and there I have a gang of fun loving notorious girls and we have become experts in prank calling by now. We actually buy an unlimited plan on one phone for calling, then we connect it with a JBL speaker, and then we change turns in calling. We call all the guys we know off and it is so entertaining. Like I will call my friend’s friend and my friends call my guy friends so that they do not recognize the voices. I can share with you 3 call pranks which we tried and you can try as well:-
  • OLX prank: -
 “Hello Sir, I am calling from OLX. You have put a laptop on sale. ”
 “No, I haven’t”
“Do you have a laptop?”
“Yes”
“Does it run properly?”
“Yes”
“Chain it or it will run away.”
“What nonsense”
HANGS UP!
We call again-
“Hello Sir”
“What” (a little annoyed)
“Do you have a laptop?”
“No”
“Oh god, that is why I told you to chain it. See now it ran away ”
“Who is this?”(Smiling)
“What is in the name?”
We Hang up.

  • Lover girl prank :-
“Hello”
“Hello sweetheart”
“Sorry, who is this?”
“You don’t know me but I know you. You live (tell the address). I saw you playing basketball and you were looking so hot. I like you.”
“May I know you name?”
“Meet me and I will tell.”
“Where?”
“Near (tell some place). I will be wearing a red top, and obviously I will recognize you. Let’s meet tomorrow.”
“Okay”
(You can later tell him it was a prank; it was fun to be honest.)

  • Blackmail prank :-
“Hello” (angrily)
“Hello, who is this?”
“You know it very well Mr. You keep stalking me everywhere around the campus. Where did you get my number by the way? Who the hell you think you are? ” (angrily)
“I think there is a misunderstanding Ma’am.”
“Oh, now yow I am Ma’am, where do this decency go while you stalk me.”
“May I know who is speaking?”
“You know it very well, okay. Don’t come near me from next time or I will complain about it to the department head. Then he will take care of you”
“There is some misunderstanding, I think”
“Apologize right now” (firmly)
“Okay I am sorry, please don’t complain. It’s a misunderstanding, I…I haven’t” (got scared badly)
I burst out laughing and handed over the phone to his friend and all of us were laughing like crazy.

 Keep the number switched off if you are are not having fun with your friends. Plug in the speakers, call your friends and have fun prank calling. But make sure you don’t call the wrong person. You are a girl that doesn’t mean that this cannot bring trouble to you. Play around only with people you know, your friends and your friend’s friends. Don’t move out of that circle. Stay safe, laugh your heart out and if you have any more ideas don’t forget to share with me in the comments.  Live life to your fullest! All the best precious!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OVERFLOWING SENTIMENTS:

BHOT ZARURI HAI