When she finally got to know what love actually is!


UNDERSTANDING LOVE


I always underestimated and joked about love until one day I actually fell in love myself. Now, every day I am able to understand love a little better. Now I understand it is worth all the hype. We are humans and we are bound to feel happy, sad, emotional and in million other ways and it is love which takes us to a roller coaster ride of all these emotions. You must not be afraid to fall in love.  Go deep down your soul and love him with all your heart. Do whatever you can to bring that smile on his face. Be vulnerable! Give him the power to destroy you and still trust him that he will save you. It is annoying, it is terrifying, it is dead risky, but it is what it is. Even a drop of love is worth the risk. The bitter truth is that if you are playing safe with love, you have never loved at all.
When you are sad because of him, don’t forget he is the one who makes you roll on the floor laughing. When you are angry at him, don’t forget you are partly acting because you love the way he makes you up. When you think he is not attentive towards you, don’t forget that he is the one who is so concerned for you when you are sick. When you think he is not fulfilling your expectations, don’t forget that it was his honest efforts which made your efforts so high. When you are hurt because of him, don’t forget that he is the one who makes you feel as if you are the luckiest girl on this planet. Roses come with the thorns!
It is not about who is right and who is wrong; it is about understanding each other’s mood. It is not about “I do so much and you do so little”, it is about selfless love. It is not about compromises anymore it is about adjustments. Now, we don’t contradict each other, we respect the difference in opinions. It is not about “I can carry my own bags” anymore, it is about saying “Take this one also, it is too heavy.” It is about proving “I LOVE YOU” more often than saying it.
I still remember that day so clearly, where all of this begun. It was the best day of my life till then and after that each passing day was even better. It was chilly cold. The sky was full of stars making all the constellations possible. Music was soft and the bonfire was lit. Away from friends at the highest peak, two of us were sitting side by side, gazing at the stars. He tapped me gently and asked, “How do you feel?” “I don’t know, I just want to stay in this moment forever”, I replied. He came close and with a smile on his face he said, “You know how I feel. I feel as if this place gave me the reason of my existence. This look on your face, this satisfaction, this happiness, this smile! I want to keep it intact forever.” Beneath those lovely stars, one more lovely moment took place.

“You looked at me with love in your eyes and when you smiled so bright, it felt as if sunshine smiled at me after a long chilly night”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OVERFLOWING SENTIMENTS:

3 prank call ideas which I tried and you must try too!

BHOT ZARURI HAI